Yes the Key have been made. There is a new twist to this now. The install
is reading the client.keys but is only reading in the first key listed.
Every install is pulling only the first key. If I manually add the key it
works fine. When creating the key I see that the name is optional but is it
possible that it's looking for the device name and when not finding it
defaulting to the first entry?