I have several log instances where the predecoding kinda gets in the way.

Example:

Oct 14 13:17:56 ip-10-230-1-60 HubSpotService[1408]:
HubSpotService@ip-10-10-10-10,ErrorCode=2300,ErrorMessage=Network problem,
connection unexpectedly closed by peer

**Phase 1: Completed pre-decoding.
       full event: 'Oct 14 13:17:56 ip-10-10-10-10 HubSpotService[1408]:
HubSpotService@ip-20-20-20-20,ErrorCode=2300,ErrorMessage=Network problem,
connection unexpectedly closed by peer'
       hostname: 'ip-10-10-10-10'
       program_name: 'HubSpotService'
       log:
'HubSpotService@ip-20-20-20-20,ErrorCode=2300,ErrorMessage=Network problem,
connection unexpectedly closed by peer'
**Phase 2: Completed decoding.
       No decoder matched.
**Phase 3: Completed filtering (rules).
       Rule id: '1002'
       Level: '2'
**Alert to be generated.
I would like the event to be:

Oct 14 13:17:56  = Date
ip-10-10-10-10 = Hostname of generating server
HubSpotService[1408]: = dynamic application (about 20 possibilities here so
far)
HubSpotService@ip-20-20-20-20,
ErrorCode=2300,
ErrorMessage=Network problem, connection unexpectedly closed by peer'

I want to prevent the pre-decoding from processing this the way that it is.

I want to focus on
Extra_data = (HubSpotService)
hostname = (ip-10-10-10-10)
Extra_data =  ErrorMessage=(Network problem, connection unexpectedly closed
by peer)'
But I cant seem to write a decoder that gets around the pre-decoding. I am
unable to write a decoder that will match to this event at all, and I have
several that where I am in the same boat.

Jared