The probems I see with a load balanced setup:

- agents must understand a roundrobin/sticky load balancer setup with 2
OSSEC managers
- OSSEC managers must share their client keys
- Both OSSEC managers must supply their logfiles to 1 dashboard (Splunk or
Kibana).

I hope these things are easy to overcome?

Any pointers or help would be usefull.

Michiel