On 2013-11-27 7:43, dan (ddp) wrote:
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Michael Starks
<ossec-l...@michaelstarks.com> wrote:
On 11/26/2013 09:18 AM, dan (ddp) wrote:

I'm not familiar with this distro, could selinux or apparmor be
crashing remoted?

My experience has been that selinux works fine with OSSEC even in enforcing
mode.

Then I should mark it off my list of things to look at when troubleshooting?

Yes, unless they are using the WUI, in which case the selinux policy does need to be modified (since it already has a policy for Apache).