wrote:

> > I'm putting words into Bruno's mouth, so to speak, but my
> > interpretation of the problem is he wants a method to allow an admin
> > to run
> >
> > syscheck_update -u <foo>
> >
> > for their specific server.  My first guess would be sudo and some
scripting.

> He wants to clear (delete) the database? Seems drastic.

Fark. Yeah, it is, I wasn't thinking about updating the database dropping
and repopulating it. For some reason I thought it just kept the next two
messages about the change from being sent - now you mention it, that's
precisely why I don't use it.

Ignore me, I needed more sleep last night. Apologies for the bad advice.

kmw