Oh .. sorry .. i wasnt clear ... the directories denoted by * get
dynamically added frequently (as you can see like releases).

<ignore type="sregex">^/home/smartbiz/releases/DIR1/tmp</ignore>
<ignore type="sregex">^/home/smartbiz/releases/DIR2/tmp</ignore>
..
..

So if there is any way that OSSEC can skip just the 'tmp' directories under
those directories ?