Just downloaded the OSSEC appliance VM. When importing the ovf file into
ESXi5.1 I get an error the the OVF file is corrupted. This is after three
separate downloads of the VM appliance. I tried to convert the ovf to a vmx
file no luck same error. Then I tried creating a VM pointed to the provided
VMDK file I get the error "there is no manifest file" even though the .mf
is in the same storage location.

Is there a working version of the VM OSSEC appliance?