From: ossec-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:ossec-list@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Hughes
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:37 AM
To: ossec-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [ossec-list] Auto-register windows clients

I looked and found a post where you posted Auto-IT as an attachment but the
attachment no longer was there.  The environment is almost exclusively Windows
so I wont need the bash script.  Can you post Auto-IT?  My scripting is pretty
crusty but I can usually figure them out.

Chris Hughes
(m) (240)460-7283