Not exactly sure how to do that, not a dev guy.  I'm actually not 100% this
works.  Using the logtest utility, it does indicate the log sample will
trigger an alert, but in testing with eicar and generating the event in
OfficeScan, an ossec alert does not get generated.  I got the log sample
from turning on logall in ossec.conf, so I know the agent is grabbing it
from the event log Application section.