Hi Guys,

I think OSSEC is an awesome product and it works very well. I was wondering
if you think to implement the possibility to split the alert based on
source IP or subnet. The reason I ask this is because in an integration
with splunk, it would be nice to be able to send logs to different indexes
at forwarding time, rather than doing at indexing time, since indexing time
is much more demanding in terms of computational power. Additionally, if
you consider such scenario in a multi-tenant environment, it makes life a
lot easier, having log splitted directly on the OSSEC server and monitor
the different logfiles with a splunk universal forwarder.

Is that a feature you might consider to implement?

Thank you

E.B.