Seriously...  Google is your friend,  not your enemy... :-)

But it means tcpdump is in a state where it is capturing traffic,  if you
don't see anything on screen after that and logs are DEFINATELY  being
generated on your asa then the asa isn't sending syslog messages to the ip
of the OSSEC manager.

I think you need to start considering hiring someone with more experience
in this,  or looking at providers who you can pay for this kind of service
because once (if) you get it all going the amount of logs generated will
blow your mind.