From: ossec-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:ossec-list@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Henry Collins
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 10:00 AM
To: ossec-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ossec-list] How do you deploy OSSEC to a big network consisting of
both Linux and Windows computers?

I have managed to create a small bash script that installs OSSEC and uses
ossec-authd to automatically authenticate the agent with the server. How is
this done with Windows? Does windows support ossec-authd? If yes, how can I
silently install OSSEC with my preconfigured variables and automatically
authenticate Windows agents? I want to distribute OSSEC via AD policies, so
that every computer would download my own installation file, but it has to be
silent and do everything automatically.