Actually this can be disregarded.  I was looking in the wrong area

Thanks,

Chris Bertsch

From: ossec-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:ossec-list@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Bertsch
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:53 PM
To: ossec-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ossec-list] Re: Official Support for server 2012

I feel like im kicking a dead horse here by asking again.  The company I work
for would like to move to server 2012 but they refuse to until ossec support
officially lists 2012.  Any chance of an eta on this?
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 9:22:22 AM UTC-6, dan (ddpbsd) wrote:
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:11 AM, SoulAuctioneer
<awidde...@hotmail.com<javascript:>> wrote:
> It can probably be added. There are a few issues with the proper reporting
> of 2012 and 2012R2 but they are pretty minimal. Everything else should work
> though.

I've created a pull request to update the documentation on the site:
https://github.com/ossec/ossec-docs/pull/74

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication (email), including any
attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
§§2510 – 2521; is confidential; and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this electronic communication is
strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you received this message
in error and then delete or otherwise destroy any and all copies of this
electronic communication.