There is no interesting output on "agent_control -r -a"

Here is my standard syscheck config section:

 <syscheck>
    <frequency>14400</frequency>
    <prefilter_cmd>/usr/sbin/prelink -y</prefilter_cmd>

    <directories check_all="yes">/etc,/usr/bin,/usr/sbin</directories>
    <directories check_all="yes">/bin,/sbin</directories>

    <ignore>/etc/mtab</ignore>
    <ignore>/etc/mnttab</ignore>
    <ignore>/etc/hosts.deny</ignore>
    <ignore>/etc/mail/statistics</ignore>