Hi, Jaime!

I'm not mean aspecially OSSIM.
It was try OSSIM and Prelude (Prewikka).
OSSIM can work only with single user. And only with limited number of OSSEC
agents.
Community version of prewikka uses some kind of deoptimized SQL queries, so
MySQL server can't answer quickly. It also have very poor visualizations.
And it seems that new owners of Prelude remove some functions from
community version.

С уважением, Светлов Даниил.