Hi,

at the moment I'm having problems with Kibana displaying *ANYTHING* in my
ossec virtual appliance 2.8.2
while OSSEC WUI works perfectly well, I assume it doesn't have anything to
do with ossec

so I assume it must be to do with Logstash or Elasticsearch not running
properly?!

The error I'm getting is

No resultsfound :|

I understand the error is pretty vague and doesn't say much...
but at the moment I have *zero* experience with ELK, so I was hoping that
maybe you could point me in the right direction...

I just checked, logstash is stopped
I assume it does need to run, right?!
or is this handled by OSSEC providing the logs?!

many thanks in advance,
theresa