Ok, are the directories in /proc erased by the system when shutting down the computer ?

I was watching the content of my SSD filled up on friday, and it comfirmed it's not due to OSSEC's config. I found that datas from my /home/antoine directory were copied to /var/ossec/queue/diff/local/home/antoine/ I never lauched this copy, and the time it started is "fun". Friday I was connected to irc, at 17h32 (5:32pm) I said irc I left to buy food, the copy started at 17h38 (5:38pm)... It's the time indicated by the earlier directory.

So I think this sh*t comes from a M*therf*cker who reads my irc conversations, or introduced a keylogger on my system, and understand french, I'm french and only connected to french irc channels...

I'll watch the content of other disks which where filled up during august as soon as possible.

Thanks :)

Antoine.