On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Maxim Surdu <maxsu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what web interface you recommend me to use, which i can create users for
> authentication to see logs because kibana have not :(

I don't have any recommendations because it's been a long time since
I've looked into them.
But there are a number of options, depending on budget (no
recommendations here, just offering some options):
* Shield for elasticsearch looks like it offers some security for the elk stack.
* Splunk offers a number of authentication options.
* graylog2 I belive allows you to create users with different roles.
* Arcsight has more options than anyone could ever need.
* Alienvault's offerings seem to be popular.

I'd be interested in hearing what users actually use, and how it works
for them (but not necessarily in this thread). Looking into various
front ends is something I'm definitely interested in doing, just
haven't had the time.