Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on the project to see if
future releases add support for the agent-auth application for Windows.

The use case is a hybrid environment hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
where auto-scaling groups cause instances (servers) to come and go.
Automation technology, such as AWS CloudFormation, allow fully automated
configuration of the entire server without any manual interaction. The
Linux version of agent-auth allows this to work well for Linux agents. Not
having the Windows version prevents OSSEC from being viable in a
large-scale cloud environment where automation is required. Use of
third-party tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc. can overcome this
limitation, but add additional considerations.

Thanks,
Chris