You can probably do that using Rootcheck rules.

For example, to alert if "Server: 1.2.3.4" line has been modified, you
could use a rule like this:

[Memory configuration check - Server different than 1.2.3.4] [any]

f:/etc/memory.cfg -> !r:^# && r:^Server && !r::1.2.3.4;

You would need to create rules for those lines you want to monitor.

I hope that helps,

Santiago.