Hi guys,

rootcheck (system audit) came up with a couple of alerts which reference
this URL....sadly the link is borken...
http://www.ossec.net/wiki/index.php/WebAttacks_links

I've also tried searching the ossec-docs for web attacks...sadly to no
avail.

anyway idea what it means? because I don't really have a clue what it
means..
System Audit: Web exploits (uncommon file name inside htdocs) - Possible
 compromise. File: /var/www/html/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/config/lang/id.
Reference: http://www.ossec.net/wiki/index.php/WebAttacks_links

thanks,
theresa