hmm, for the time being I remove the %Y%m%d and just used wildcards instead.
i'm a little surprised that the agent also analyses the logs....i thought
it was only collecting the logs (ossec-logcolletor) and forwarding them to
master, which then does the decoding and analysing?!
I found in the logs
ossec-logcollector(1950): INFO: Analyzing file: /home/blabla/logs/access_log
-20151229.gz