Thanks Santiago.

My apologies if my message was curt.  I haven't seen Wazuh and I knew the
existing Sysmon decoders work fairly well.  When I looked at the ones on
Wazuh, they looked fairly different than the ones I know to work.  I spent
a bit of time contributing back to Josh's Github repository for them and
hit the wall with some of the variations of sysmon logs

Thanks for the explanation!  I'll take a look at Wazuh.