Instead of using <if_sid> i'd recommend using <level>

Mine configuration for that kind of periodic security assessments:

<!-- Rule to avoid known and planned scans -->
  <rule id="100001" level="0">
    <if_level>6</if_level>
    <srcip>10.32.0.9</srcip>
    <srcip>10.32.0.8</srcip>
    <description>IP address of the automatic scan - Security
team</description>
    <info type="text">Automatic Scan IP from pentesting network whitelisted
- 01.07.2015</info>
  </rule>