Hello All,

Now I have successfully log on to the ASA with enable mode. Before I put
configuration to ossec global configuration:

<agentless>
      <type>ssh_asa-fwsmconfig_diff</type>
      <frequency>300</frequency>
      <host>username@192.168.0.1</host>
      <state>periodic_diff</state>
    </agentless>

What the next stage? Where I am able to find the result of asa script?