Thanks, that gave me the food for thought I needed...
I will push my packages with updated .conf files for agents in an automated
"update like" fashion.

Will test the directory that ossec agent needs to fire my package from.   (
Do you all know what I should run and look for to see the verbose
information? ie: debug mode  / debug log location?)

Off to testing now..  =)

Thanks!   --Rob