Interesting thread.

lately I'm using Amazon EC2 Rules
<https://github.com/wazuh/ossec-rules/tree/master/rules-decoders/amazon-ec2>,
I feel them really useful and you can find more rules for Amazon in the
linked repository. Also, you can find interesting this script
<http://blog.wazuh.com/keep-your-ruleset-updated-automatically/>to update
your rules automatically.

I would like to know what rules are you missing in OSSEC.

Regards.
Jesus Linares.