Hi *,

I'm trying to implement a new active-response rule for a specific event (1
rule ID).
It must be implement with the <repeated_offenders> tag.

Problem: I've multiple active-response rules matching this event and it
seems that OSSEC picks up the wrong one (repeater offenders are not
applied).

Any idea to debug this? The rule is:

<active-response>
    <command>firewall-drop-aggressive</command>
    <location>local</location>
    <timeout>600</timeout>
    <rules_id>xxx</rules_id>
    <repeated_offenders>30,60,120,240,480</repeated_offenders>
  </active-response>

/x