Hi all,
I've written a custom decoder and rules for Oracle DB audits.
Since I need to audit also the complete SQL text, sometimes the log message
exceeds the 1025 chars limit of a standard syslog message, and this rule is
triggered:

<rule id="1003" level="13" maxsize="1025">
<description>Non standard syslog message (size too large).</description>
</rule>

I've found many posts online about ignoring/overwriting the rule, but doing
that won't generate any alert at all or at least it will overwrite even my
custom rules.
I'd like instead to do so that these long logs are matched against my
rules, "skipping" the rule above.
Is there a way to do it without modifying the original rule #1003?

Thanks,
Luca