Hmm -- I re-use IDs all the time. Did it when I had 30,000+ agents, and now
with only 10,000.  You just have to delete the key (I don't like that they
are commented out) and make sure you remove the rids agent files in
/var/ossec/queue/ossec/rids - find the number of the agent you removed and
remove that file. Then you are free to re-use agent IDs all the time.

Cheers
Kat