So here is what I have in my local_rules.xml for Ossec for my RDP:

 <rule id="100888" level="11">
    <if_sid>18104</if_sid>
    <id>^682|^4778|^1149</id>
    <description>**Remote Desktop Connection Established**</description>
    <group>sysadmin,</group>
  </rule>

  <rule id="100999" level="11">
    <if_sid>18104</if_sid>
    <id>^683|^4779</id>
    <description>**Remote Desktop Connection Disconnected**</description>
    <group>sysadmin,</group>
  </rule>

Then on my servers in the ossec.conf file I add this:

  <localfile>
    <location>Microsoft-Windows-TerminalServices-RemoteConnectionManager
Operational</location>
    <log_format>eventlog</log_format>
  </localfile>

Also there are some Windows OS level advanced auditing you need to enable.
Tons of info in Uncle Google for that. Hope this helps