Hi all,

Trying to figure out the different branches right now and what has been
integrated and what has not. Right now there seems to be the main branch,
then there is Dan's - (is that the main branch too?) and then there is
Wazuh, and of course Atomic.

Can someone summarize the different branches and make my brain stop
contorting please :-)  I want to get all the best parts of all the
enhancements from all the teams, but I am not quite sure there is one
branch that incorporates them all? Then again, I could be completely wrong?

Kat