On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Adiel Navarro
<adiel.nava...@mail.telcel.com> wrote:
> Its necessary to monitor /var/log/messages to catch the “illegal user”
> message and the AR script begin to run?

If you're running SSH on Windows, will there even be a /var/log/messages?
We don't have support for SSH on Windows because no one added decoders
and rules for it.
You can do that. Or I can do that. Or anyone else can do that. But it
has to be done if OSSEC is to support it out of the box.