On Dec 9, 2016 11:56 AM, "Bill Price" <billprice0052...@gmail.com> wrote:

We monitor a large variety of sites using ossec.
We were asked to monitor a Centos 7.2 site that is using journalctl.
Does Ossec 2.8.1 support log monitoring on a system using  journalctl?
If not, will 2.9 or any later version at sometime support it?

It is not currently supported, and I am not aware of any plans tonsupport
it. Journald can export to a proper log like syslog though