Hi,

I noticed one strange thing on one of my Debian 8 box'es. I saw that I'm
not seeing mail notifications from ossec. Everything worked in the past on
this server with this ossec installation. I checked process list and saw
that I have at least 8 ossec-maild processes started. I restarted ossec
killed all maild processes. Ossec started with one maild process but after
short time I saw that second maild process was started. And I still can't
see any ossec mail notifications. Can anyone help me to troubleshoot this
issue? Thanks.