On Jan 16, 2017 3:25 PM, "Nikki S" <nikkisridha...@gmail.com> wrote:

I read through some of the posts already on the list regarding this topic
but I would still like some clarification on this please.

I have added all the system integrity options of 'include' and 'ignore'  in
OSSEC.conf. Do I need to replicate this to agent.conf as well?

Nope. The options in both files should be combined into one configuration.
Duplicating directories in sycheck is also a bad idea and can cause issues.

Thank you!