Hey Sean

What error are you referring to?

I see: 2017/01/17 14:10:12 ossec-agentd: INFO: Using notify time: 600 and
max time to reconnect: 1800 which is a notice, not an error I think...

I'm curious, do you know why they are showing as disconnected? Have you
checked ossec.log for errors on both the agent and server? What do the logs
say?

Tony