Hello all. I just installed the Wazuh fork in a server but after a bit of
tinkering, I realized there were issues between a previously installed
agent and this server.

After searching for information, it seems the error is that the agent
version(2.8.3) is newer than what what comes with Wazuh which apparently is
2.8 and it causes a conflict.

Could I update Wazuh's OSSEC with the official ossec files so the server
matches the agent, without risk of losing my configurations(logstash, etc)
or I just should use the Wazuh files for agent installation?