Sort of.
One of the things I did with OSSEC and mySQL - as i had critical tables
that I wanted to know when they were being accessed, was to create a mySQL
trigger that would write a logfile entry anytime the table was access with
all the information needed. OSSEC of course picked this up and alerted me.

Take a loog here
-
http://www.mysqltutorial.org/create-the-first-trigger-in-mysql.aspxhttp://www.mysqltutorial.org/create-the-first-trigger-in-mysql.aspx

And they have a good example showing an . "Employees" table that they want
to keep track of. It is not that hard, and performance hit is negligible.
 Obviously if you tried to do a trigger on each insert for the entire
database, that would kill it, but . you can do a lot of creative things
with OSSEC.

Cheers
Kat