Hi! I'm trying to remove these notifications from mailscanner.

OSSEC HIDS Notification.
2017 Feb 14 06:29:41

Received From: hostname->/var/log/syslog
Rule: 1002 fired (level 2) -> "Unknown problem somewhere in the system."
Portion of the log(s):

Feb 14 06:29:39 hostname update.bad.phishing.sites: Phishing bad sites list
updated

--END OF NOTIFICATION

I've tried to make a rule for it but it's not working. Any help is appreciated!

<rule id="3752" level="0">
<if_sid>1002</if_sid>
<match>update.bad.phishing.sites: Phishing bad sites list updated</match>
<description>Ignore mailscanner update messages.</description>
</rule>

--
Göran Lundberg
believed to be clean.