rsyslogd  7.4.4-1ubuntu2.6   (Ubuntu 14.04)

rsyslogd 7.4.4, compiled with:
    FEATURE_REGEXP:                Yes
    FEATURE_LARGEFILE:            No
    GSSAPI Kerberos 5 support:        Yes
    FEATURE_DEBUG (debug build, slow code):    No
    32bit Atomic operations supported:    Yes
    64bit Atomic operations supported:    Yes
    Runtime Instrumentation (slow code):    No
    uuid support:                Yes