I'm using OSSEC 2.8.3 and the Wazuh ruleset addon, primarily for the
pci_dss tagging. I have the syslog_output configured to forward to
localhost to capture the alerts in syslog (rsyslog on Ubuntu 16.04). The
rsyslog configuration has been amended with the imudp module to listen.

I'm getting alerts in syslog but the group information, including the
pci_dss tagging from the Wazuh ruleset is not showing up. Am I missing
something in my configuration, or is group not included in the syslog
forwarding?

Thanks very much!

David