Hi Thiago,

Maybe this is not exactly an issue, if you have configured a large amount
of files –or Windows Registry entries– to be monitored.

The thing is that Syscheck is actually sleeping most of the time, and does
so in order not to congest the network.

You can do some tuning on Syscheck settings: there are two parameters at
file "/var/ossec/etc/internal_options.conf":

syscheck.sleep=2
syscheck.sleep_after=15

syscheck.sleep means the number of seconds to sleep between "scanning
stages". syscheck.sleep_after refers to the number of items to be scanned
on each stage. Increasing  or decreasing  would improve performance but
would attenuate reliability. If you have few agents (around 10) you may set
these values:

syscheck.sleep=1
syscheck.sleep_after=150

This would improve the scan speed up to 20x. I tested this scenario with 8
agents, with more than 99% packages received.

Hope it help.
Best regards.