Hi all,

I'm running into an issue where rule 510 is triggering and I'm getting
spammed with alerts but I can't seem to tune it correctly. What's weird is
that I am still getting alerted for rule 510 for this log, but I can't
figure out how to get that to show in logtest. Basically, I am getting
spammed with rule 510 and trying to filter it down more and here is what
happens when I enter the log in logtest:    .... any ideas on how to fix
this?

**Phase 1: Completed pre-decoding.

       full event: 'File
'/var/lib/docker/devicemapper/mnt/acbc57824bbcbeae3b511a861c7d4aafc7c4f2351ff2c1125d29f06cdb0e4b84/rootfs/opt/apps-server/.cache/Tradeshift.Offline.css'

is owned by root and has written permissions to anyone.'

       hostname: 'hostname'

       program_name: '(null)'

       log: 'File '/filepath/' is owned by root and has written permissions
to anyone.'

**Phase 2: Completed decoding.

       decoder: 'docker_root'

       id: '/filepath/'