Hi Alexis,

Dan's method is the faster way to do it and it should work properly.

Saying that, Wazuh does a great effort to centralice decoders, rules,
rootchecks and OpenSCAP content in wazuh-ruleset
<https://github.com/wazuh/wazuh-ruleset> repository. Also, a script
<https://documentation.wazuh.com/current/user-manual/ruleset/update.html>to
update the ruleset is provided. Unfortunately, the ruleset (and the script)
only works with Wazuh manager 2.0 due to compatibility issues (we included
dynamic
fields
<https://documentation.wazuh.com/current/user-manual/ruleset/dynamic-fields.html>)

but OSSEC agents are fully compatible with Wazuh manager.

I hope it helps.
Regards.