On Aug 21, 2017 1:07 PM, "Ritu Soni" <ritu.soni9...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,
When i perform any changes to xml files, ossec stopped working.
should i use ''make" command for those changes to work or any other command
after performing the changes ?

You can run `ossec-logtest -t` to test your changes before reatarting
ossec. If there are issues, it should display error messages.