On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:03 AM,  <krauswerner...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have 5 windows server 2008 and they booting the same image. How can I use
> OSSEC for them? Installing it one the image makes no sense in my view. I
> know there is an option to use remote monitoring with ossec. Where can I
> find the needed keys in the windows system?

I don't know what you mean by "booting the same image." Were they
installed from the same image, or do they share a common "C:" drive
(which would be really neat)?

Either way, each system would need to have the OSSEC agent installed
on it, and be given different OSSEC keys. The keys are obtained by
running manage_agents on the OSSEC server, and copying them to the
system (the windows agent has a gui for this).