Do <logall>true</logall> inside your global ossec.conf directive on the
ossec server. This will log everything to
/var/ossec/logs/archives/archives.log.
I would do that for 5 minutes then disable it and look though that archive
to see what is showing up.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Sylvain Crouet <scro...@neocasesoftware.com