Thanks for answer,

for example, rule1 only work host1, host2, host3 and rule2 only work host5,
host6, host7
how can I do that?

for example2: maybe you now manage engine eventlog analyzer. It can do.
Click to link step 3 (Select Host/Group)
https://www.manageengine.com/products/eventlog/help/alerts/create-alert-profile.html