Hi all,

I have configured the win_audit_rcl.txt file on my Windows agent to detect
USB drive as per this URL :
https://blog.rootshell.be/2010/03/15/detecting-usb-storage-usage-with-ossec/
.  It is working as expected. I can see the message "USB Drive detected"
make it to the archive.log file on the OSSEC server.

What do i need to do next to make this msg display as an ALERT in the Web
UI ?  Do we have to create a local_decoder.xml file or do we have to create
a rule in local_rules.xml file  ?   I am currently using Security Onion
which has OSSEC server preinstalled.

Likewise, similarly i am also getting some windows events forwarded from
the "Power Shell" event group in Windows Event Viewer. I can see these
events make it to the OSSEC server but i need them to show as an ALERT in
the web ui.  Won't the prebuilt windows related rules/decoders that come
along with OSSEC.

Thanks